Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

SLJ: What Are You Doing Today?

 Today I did some puzzle piecing in Maori I enjoyed doing this because I was in the Kapa Haka group this year so we had to learn how to sing the songs and do the Haka so it was quite refreshing to go back in time and learn some more Maori words I wasn't taught. I also did it with my sister Alilia because she also entered in the Summer Learning Journey so if you could just check out my sisters post and see hows she is doing, That it from me enjoy the video we did together but if you want you can read it yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alamoni and Alilia

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    It’s awesome that you have done this task together and gone for the ‘Step it up’ version by making a video. Unfortunately I don’t think anyone can see the post because you still need to share it by selecting the “Anyone on the internet with this link can view” option.

    Looking forward to seeing your video,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alamoni and Alilia,

    Thanks for sharing your video with me, remember in future tasks to “share with anyone who has the link” in the sharing options.

    Great work on this task, great sibling team work and great pronunciation.

    Nice work guys,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete