Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

SLJ: Comments

  I had finished commenting on Elisha-Mae's fantastic post about her colouring of an art called "Woman combing her hair" made by Hashiguchi Goyo, and if you would like you could check it out yourself and if you want you could also colour an art yourself all you need to do is press the link, press launch, and your all good to go.

To learn ho to make a great comment you should Use our commenting criteria and continue spreading positive,thoughtful, and helpful comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alamoni,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun to see as I enjoy seeing all the positive, thoughtful and helpful comments being left on everyone's blogs and I think quality comments like this encourage people to continue blogging and start some great comment threads.

    I thought your comment was extremely positive and you showed real interest in their post by commenting on the small details and asking very specific questions which shows that you truly read and cared about the post, I am sure they very much enjoyed and appreciated your comment.

    Also great job linking the commenting criteria so all your readers can check it out and practice writing their quality comments!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete