Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

SLJ: Insect Art

Yesterday My sister Alilia and I had gotten some fallen leaves, twigs, and flower. It was really easy to do because all we needed was items that we usually see all the time in our backyard and garden, my favourite part of doing this was making the butterfly look like its drinking nectar from the flower next to it. Now time for the name, the butterflies is....Todoroki!!! Because he's my favourite characters in Boku No Hero Academia ( My Hero Academia. )  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alamoni,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    This was such a fun activity and I enjoyed seeing everyones amazing insects.

    Your butterfly Todoroki is beautiful, I love the wings with the pretty flowers and how you have photographed it so it looks like it is sucking nectar from the neighbouring flower.

    You did an amazing job and I love the name!


    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete