Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

SLJ: Optical Illusions

 Hi everyone! I have drawn an optical illusion called "Old Lady Young Lady" for my task today. It was really easy and I bet you could even do it within 5-10 minutes or less, if you can see the illusion then tell me in the comments but if you can't see it what your looking for is an old woman and a young woman you might see the young lady quickly but the old woman is kind of hard to find, I know it was difficult at the start for me too. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Alamoni

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    Great effort on this activity. It did ask you to come up with your own illusion which would’ve been great to see but you have clearly put a lot of effort into this one by drawing it by hand.

    I have seen this one before so I can see both faces now but I remember it being ages before I could see the old ladies face the first time I saw it. It’s very much one of those ones where once you see it it seems obvious.

    Nice work Alamoni,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete