Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

SLJ: Kick Start Literacy

Here is also part of what we had to do today from my last post, what we had to do was to read the story then write who they were, what part they did, and what was the outcome for them so basically a summary and if you want to read it I put it on the first slide so you just need to pause it and read, but if you see anything that I missed then I would appreciate it if you could tell me what I miss in the comment section please and thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alamoni,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun as I enjoyed seeing all the cool and funny comic ideas everyone came up with.

    Your template was filled out really well but to complete the activity could you also upload the comic strip as well. It is the slide with the images of the men with blank speech bubbles, you are to fill it out like a comic strip.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologise Alamoni, I can see your comic in the post below!

      Delete