Pages

Monday 21 December 2020

SLJ: rise up

Today I have made a chorus out of the song called Silhouette made by KANA-BOON which is also well known in an anime called Naruto and that is what my chorus is based on. In the Naruto world their are Hokages which are basically the strongest people in their village so they become the protectors of their village and will do anything to protect the village and the people in it, so my chorus talks about how I strive to be the Hokage and I will not stop till I become one. The word Hokage is not just a title bestowed to the strongest but is a person that will go to extreme lengths to protect whom they love, to me that's what I call a leader.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alamoni,

    It’s Zana from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I think it is really cool that your song is inspired by an anime that means a lot to you and your explanation of your song and additional backstory of the words adds a lot of depth to your lyrics, I think you did a really great job and your song has a powerful message.

    Unfortunately I am unable to use the link to the music so can you please share the file
    Anyone on the internet with this link can view so everyone can see it on your blog.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete