Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

The day I became a super hero

One day I was just having fun like a kid would do (I'm an adult,)I was playing on the Ps4 until a sudden noise accrued outside my house so I went to investigate oh yeah and my name is Kaiba and I live in the USA.

I went to the spot that it crashed but all I saw was a deep hole most likely to be a trench,I went to look in the hole to see if something was in the hole (something was in there,spoiler)when I look into it something was in there! it was a little ball with a shiny blue colour,when I pick it up suddenly it fusion with me but I didn't feel anything so I went back to my house and slept on the couch so I thought and a few hours later the only couch I had was broken  (by Kaiba) I went looking for the person who broke my couch but instead I found out I had super powers!

After a while I got to found out what my power was, through out that time I was beating up bad people and putting them in jail but the hardest one I can't beat is...choosing my super hero name it is so hard  (how about Kaiba man) oh I know Kaiba man now that done  (you can say that again.)

One day I was walking along the road acting like my adult self until a villain called Gara a Egyptian god came out in a flash he wanted to make the world how it use to be...ugly

On that day we became the greatest super hero vs villain ever made we had the greatest battles ever I away won but he almost won them to remember greatest super hero and villain ever made but it had to come to an end someday and so it did.

It was 2028 ten years pasted and we both got stronger and we learned each others moves perfectly but I came up with a plan,because he knew my every move I would use something different like copying Batman's moves or Superman too.

I made a battle field that would prove our strength different when we started battling I tried batman's moves and Superman's too and straight away I won because I use other super hero's tactics and because he did not know them he did not know what my next move was he ask me how did you do it how did you defeat me how did you learn your moves and I said from a book because if you keep reading you'll get stronger than ever before so you might want to read now.





1 comment:

  1. that is a cool story about you being a hero

    ReplyDelete