Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

I'M AT THE MUSEUM!!!

Hi and today I will be telling you about the Museum and what I saw their,(just ANZAC items.)

At the Museum I saw all the soldiers in world war 1 who died some died from wounds and some died in action but the one that I don't like is died in a aircraft.
Next we move on to the next ANZAC site,on the next site we saw the Russian armies and all what they had in war,they had machine guns,nukes,and also had rocket launches.cf
 After we went to the next site and  at that site we saw trenches and machine guns as way,some of that area was like we were at Gallipoli,(cool.)
Lastly we took photo's and lift with a smile and something that we learned. 




2 comments:

  1. We were lucky enough to be at the Museum
    looks like you had fun

    Kind Regards Uinita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alamoni what an incredible blog post. Keep up the good work . from Sunipa.

    ReplyDelete