Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

My holiday/boys night

On the 25th April night time my cousin,brother and I were bored because we had nothing to do except playing Yu-Gi-oh(card game) and play on the Ps3.

My brother had a great idea,to go out and have a little fun,first we went to fill up the car and next we drove to Sylvia Park and it was PACKED!!!

Next my brother thought it was getting boring again so my cousin put some music on.

After we were on the motorway driving with the music on so loud I was dancing so hard I got a bet tired so we got some lunch.

Lastly we went to McDonald's and got lunch but I got my energy back and burger kings to play some basketball and that is my boys night out.    

2 comments:

  1. Alamoni your holiday sure sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded like a fun holiday/boys night out!

    ReplyDelete