Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

All About Me



Malo e lelei, Kia Orana and hello. My name is Alamoni and I live in New Zealand also known as Aotearoa. My city is Auckland and I go to Ruapotaka school.


I am a year 8 student and my teacher’s name is Mrs Cardoza. She is a great teacher and is very kind!!! I’m Tongan and Cook Island and have 3 siblings. One is a boy and the other two are girls. We all live with our mum and dad.


My hobbies are Rugby, Basketball, Soccer; I enjoy many more sports but out of them all my favourite one is Rugby. Hopefully I can turn that into a career and if I did become a professional rugby player I think I’d play for Tonga. 


My goal in life is to do extremely great in primary school and college. Also I am trying to go to university and learn more about mechanics and rugby to make my mark on history.


Finally my favourite colours are blue, yellow, and black, I love food and fruit ( I think I got that from my dad as he also loves fruit ) 


Well that is everything about me thank you for reading my blog. 

  

9 comments:

  1. Wow Alamoni, you did a good blog profile and you also got some hobbies I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alamoni , you have wrote a great post about your goals . GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alamoni, I loved the how your telling us about you and what your favorite stuff are.
    Question,Do you like to smile in photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Alamoni, you did a great profile and I learnt a lot about you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malo e Lelei Alamoni,
    I love how you bolded your fancy words keep it up.
    I just have one question for you,
    Why would you like to play for Tonga?
    Regards Sione.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Alamoni, hopefully you will become a professional rugby player and will make your mark in history. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Alamoni Good job on your first blog for 2020 keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job Alamoni I hope you post more in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alamoni,
    great job you. Have done so good, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete