Pages

Sunday 21 October 2018

It's called the holidays not workdays


    One day I was at my grandpa's an grandma's house playing a game with my brother and my cousin.We were playing fortnite on our cousin's PS4. My brother and I were playing it more than our cousin but it was because we didn't get to play it during school-days.

After an hour we were still playing the game but then all I heard was the ring of a phone and well because I have to do everything in the house I got it,I do get paid so thats good.

I got the phone and the one who rang was my mum saying on the phone "Get over here now!" so I did and when I got there my mum said "Go get changed and come help us."

later that day we had ice-cream.the flavour was chocolate ice-cream.It was so flavourful it was like a party in my mouth.

It was night time and it was getting late also getting cold.I needed to go to my grandpa's and grandma's house to look after them.I stayed over for a little bit to have dinner, it was curry chicken so of course I stay a bit longer,plus my sisters wanted me to stay a bit too.

Lastly we ate dinner and I went back to my grandpa's and grandma's house to look after them.It was a long day but I still got more days to have fun because well it was the holidays of coruse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment