Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

My Favourite Place

Today I will be writing and telling you the directions to go to my favourite place.

My favourite place is Sylvia park,so I will start at Tripoli rd,if you have a car this writing is for you and if you don't this is not for you.

Step 1. Go down the hill and turn left around the roundabout and just go straight.

Step 2. Turn right and then turn left to go straight down the rd,after go around the Panmure roundabout and then go straight ahead.

Step 3. You will see KFC, Burger King and also McDonald's , so at the end of McDonald's you will have to turn left.

Step 4.When you passed 4 left turns you will have to go straight. Then turn left and past another Burger King. You will have to turn left for the last time and then you will be at Sylvia park.

No comments:

Post a Comment